Long Haul

23 Jan

Looks like I’ll be sticking with Mastercard for the long haul.  I had a couple of opportunities to selling Mastercard at breakeven or even at a little profit, but I had higher hopes for them!  So I kept it.  That was a mistake.  I should have sold and bought back at an even lower price of $338.50 that they’re going for right now.  My average is at $350.  So this is a longer term hold that I had expected.

I always hold the wrong stocks and sell off the good ones.  Like Cliff Natural Resources, they went on to go into the lower $70s.  I could have made my $500 plus some more quota if I only had held on.

ECA is making a nice buck today… If I sell now, I can meet my $500 quota for the month.  Should I wait for more profits or take it while I can?  I will ponder some more… before I make my decision.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: